Geist Half Marathon (13.1) begins at the north end of the Olio Street Bridge across Geist Reservoir and heads south to traverse through waterfront neighborhoods, across the 96th Street bridge heading west to pass the Geist Marina. The course continues along Fall Creek Road with tree-covered trails and one last foot bridge before heading north and northeast through the Hamilton Proper neighborhood and golf course. Runners then head south along Brooks School Road to retrace their steps across the water on the 96th Street bridge to a final push north on Olio Bridgeto their photo finish! This course features multiple bridges across the water, stunning views of Geist Waterfront, and great community support from Geist neighborhoods.
The Half Marathon will be the first out the gate promptly at 7:30 a.m. and finish by 11:19 a.m., a 3:49 cutoff time (17:00 minutes per mile pace). Pacers will be identifiable at the start corral with a flag and Pacer Shirt.
Ready to Register? Check out our VIP options that will include:
- Reserved parking at the closest lot to the start/finish line
- Signature quarter-zip exclusively for VIPs
- Branded pint class to commemorate your race
- An extra drink ticket for the post-race party where you can celebrate alongside family & friends (redeemable for alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages)
- Access to the Recovery Zone post-race, including but not limited to massage, ice/heat, etc.
- VIP Gear Check